We would like Red River Inn & Suites to be
“Your Home Away From Home”.
* * *
We want to provide a comfortable and memorable stay for our guests.
Red River Inn & Suites is a full service hotel that has been designed to provide accommodations in Baker Montana that have never been available to this community in the past.
We have made every attempt to provide all of the amenities that you would find in a hotel in a larger city.
Our Name - 'Red River Inn & Suites'
Where did it come from?
We had a contest for the community to help name the new hotel. Amber Lawlar submitted the name The Red River Inn & Suites. With her name submission she shared her reason for why the name should be chosen. Much of the oil that has provided a living for many of the people of Fallon County comes from The Red River Formation. We selected 6 names that we thought would be good choices from the 235 names that were submitted . The public then voted for the names. We were very pleased when the community voted to name the hotel “Red River Inn & Suites”.
When you enter our lobby you will notice that all of the photographs on the walls of the hotel are vintage photos from Baker and the surrounding area . Most of the photos are from the early 1900’s. The O’Fallon Museum was gracious enough to allow us to make copies of some of their collection. To continue in this theme we have added some antique furniture and accessories to the public areas.
Our 28 rooms have a wide selection of different types of rooms to accommodate the needs of all of our guests including 9 Kitchenette Suites, a spacious Executive Suite, 2 ADA rooms as well as 2 additional rooms that have additional safety measures for the deaf or hard of hearing.
The hotel has been built with your safety and comfort in mind. We have added a surveillance system with cameras inside and out as well as parking lot lighting for our guests safety. We will also have our front desk staffed 24 hours a day for late check ins, early check outs and whatever else our guests may need during their stay.
We are located at 410 Montana Avenue West Montana, Baker, Montana 59313
(Highway 12 is called Montana Ave when it enters the city of Baker)
If you have problems finding us, please call 406-778-3321 and we can assist you..
From the West
Driving in from Miles City, Mt on Highway 12.
We are on the right side of the highway. You will see the Fallon County Fire Department building and we are one block further down the street.
From the East
Driving in from Bowman ND on Highway 12.
You will come to a red light where Highway 12 intersects with Highway 7 and you need to come through the light and we are on the left side of the highway 4 blocks from the light.
From the South
Driving in from Ekalaka, Mt on Highway 7.
You will come to a red light where Highway 12 intersects with Highway 7 and you need to turn left and come down Highway 12 (also known as Montana Avenue) 4 blocks. We will be on the left side of the street.
From the North
Driving in from Wibaux, Mt on Highway 7.
You will come to a red light where Highway 12 intersects with Highway 7 and you will need to turn right and come down Highway 12 (also known as Montana Ave) 4 blocks. We will be on the left side of the street.
- Wide selection of rooms to include king and queen beds
- Kitchenette Suites with larger refrigerator, electric range, microwafe and dishwasher
- Crisp triple sheeted beds.
- Extra pillows on every bed
- 42″ flat screen tv’s in all rooms
- Expanded TV channels with HBO
- Iron and Ironing boards
- Desks with desk chairs
- All rooms have refrigerators, Microwaves and coffee pots
- Whirlpool suite
- Adjoining rooms for groups or families that need larger accommodations
- Blow dryers
- ADA compliant rooms with roll in showers
- Guest controlled heat and air conditioning
- Guest Laundry
- Front desk clerk onsite 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Lending library
- Complimentary DVD players and selections from the hotel’s DVD library
- Winter plug ins for cars
- Airport pick up/drop off service
- Alarm clocks and wake up service
- Wireless internet in all rooms and public areas
- Swimming Pool and Hot tub with shower facilities
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Cozy lobby with ample seating and a fireplace
- Elevator for our guests convenience.
- Large Executive Suite (600 sq feet) suitable for meetings
- Second lounge area on the second floor
- Locker /mud room for guests to clean up and store their work wear
- Meeting room with projector and speaker system available
- Complimentary hot breakfast
- Restaurant on site with room service, and special dietary need available.
- Snacks in the afternoon, Coffee all day!
- Vending area with ice, soda and snacks
This meeting room can comfortably seat 89 people . Telephone, Internet, Audio Visual equipment including projector and speaker system are available.
This room will available to be used as a meeting room during the morning and early afternoon until 4pm. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday , Saturday and Sunday.
It will be available for extended hours on Thursdays.
For special events the meeting room may be available for extended hours.
This room is being multi-purposed to be able to provide seating for a restaurant for the evening meal.
For Executives, large groups or others who need to conduct meetings or get-togethers while in town, we have an executive suite that has 600 Sq Ft. of space giving ample space to set up an office for meetings. There is also a lounge area at the entrance of this suite that can be utilized as a waiting area. This suite is located in an area that is somewhat isolated from most of the other rooms providing a more private area.
Coffee, Juice, Tea, Lemonade, Scones, Rolls, Cookies, Pastries available
Light lunches available with prior notice.
Please contact the hotel for more information on availability and pricing.
* * *